Thursday, September 25, 2008

...and then there were nuggets...

At a coffee shop one evening I doodled these little guys - later named "Nuggets" - one little sketch of the 3 nuggets in a little carton I scanned and colored up in photoshop as an experiment (I don't do a ton of illustration in photoshop you see). And me being me, I began making little stuffed nuggets - all different colors and combinations of fabrics - and they are sold 2-to-a-carton. you can pick out which ones suit you, or someone you know, best. I imagine treating these little guys like produce in the grocery store: pick 'em up, give a little squeeze and a good look-over before purchasing...
Nuggets in a Carton illustration
the remaining nuggets after everyones' favorite colors were picked over at the 2006 Finch's Holiday Boutique.
Nuggets have grown in scale, some have pockets on their belly's, some even looks like owls, bunnies, and birds...
Tooth Fairy nuggets for Finch's Holiday Time Boutique!
Bunny, "Classic", Bird + Owl Nugget Styles

No comments: